Are you responsible for the content on your company website, and for content on your business blog? If so, then this intensive content marketing training course is for you!
The masterclass will get you started with planning and creating the content your customers will engage with and content they’ll thank you for by rewarding you with their business.
UK companies are spending an average 21% of their annual marcoms budget on owned media, which represents a 25% increase in budget allocation compared to the previous 2 years*. This rapid expansion in content marketing is due to owned media’s growing reputation for ROI*
Digging deeper into this budget shift, research indicates that the top four most widely used channels are owned: websites, email, branded social media pages and search engine optimisation (SEO).
Buyers are tuning out. Their eyes have glazed over. Bombarding your prospects with an unending stream of sales messages is no longer the answer.
So, in this new marketing context, how do you have your buyers and prospects look find you, sign up to you and look forward to hearing from you?
The answer is an effective content strategy.
This one day content marketing training course will give you the opportunity to learn from the UK’s most experienced and best qualified content marketing practitioners.
You’ll be in good company!
Is the Content Marketing Masterclass Exeter for you?
- You are a marketing/PR professional who develops communications strategy
- You are a marketing manager who manages marketing communications initiatives
- You need to create valuable, relevant website, brochure and blog post content
- You are using multiple channels to attract and convert customers
If ticked yes to any of the above, then Content Marketing Masterclass Exeter is for you.
In one day you’ll learn how to:
- Understand and map your customers’ needs and buying cycle
- Develop a strategic content marketing plan for your company
- Produce content that attracts and converts prospective customers into paying customers
Think you might need to convince your boss? Check out our justification!
*2013 ISBA Converged Media Study